Partition Recovery toolkit includes the following main features:
– Restores lost partitions & disks back to working state
– QuickScan easily detects partitions being deleted but not re-formatted
– SuperScan – low-level scan detects re-formatted & damaged partitions
– Last Chance – recovery method for severely damaged filesystems on volumes
– Backup & Restore disk partitioning info and ability to Rollback changes
– Fixes damaged Partition Table, MBR (Master Boot Record) and GPT
– Creates a Disk Image – sector-by-sector data backup for data recovery
– Restores all data from raw, compressed and VMWare Disk Images
– Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista & XP; Servers 2003, 2008, 2012 & 2016
– Recovers FAT/exFAT/NTFS/ReFS/HFS+/UFS/Ext2/Ext3/Ext4/BtrFS/XFS/JFS
– Recovers IDE, SATA, eSATA, SSD, SCSI, RAID, USB Flash Disks and Memory Cards
– Recovers volumes lost due to accidental disk formatting, volume deletion, damage by virus or malware attack, a power failure and much more.
NEW! Partition Recovery Ultimate is an ultimate data recovery tool set. In addition to Professional features, it contains a bootable ISO Image (WinPE based Boot Disk Lite) that you can burn to a CD-ROM or write to a USB Flash drive and boot Windows from this CD-ROM/USB to recover partitions (including the system ones) as well as to recover particular files and folders from within the familiar Windows environment.
Ultimate edition includes also Linux-based bootable LiveCD (Linux recovery environment) being able to boot all the latest x86 & x64 UEFI secure boot systems as well as standard BIOS. Universal bootable disk creator prepares DOS, Windows or Linux boot disks for any type of media (CD/DVD/BD/USB). Ultimate version also includes the File Recovery – tool to recover deleted files, files on damaged partitions and to reconstruct damaged RAID disk arrays. File Recovery allows you to save particular files in case of unsuccessful partition recovery (for example, the file system itself is severely damaged).
Features included in Partition Recovery Ultimate:
– LastChance recovery mode detects files by their signatures on severely damaged volumes – new!
– Built-in Organizer allows to rename & organize files in folders (detected by signatures) – new!
– Includes integrated Disk Editor (Hex Viewer) – low-level disk and file inspector
– Includes File Recovery – recovery tool for restoring deleted files & damaged RAIDs
– Includes WinPE-based Boot Disk Lite (Windows Recovery Environment) for recovery of system partitions on unbootable systems