Created by Alice Rawsthorne | Last updated 9/2021
Duration: 2h13m | 7 sections | 7 lectures | Video: 1280×720, 44 KHz | 2.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub
Make time for Me Time with these 20-30 minute guided yoga flows.
What you’ll learn
Yoga to help you relax and unwind
Energising yoga flows to help you feel refreshed
Techniques to help you stretch out after a day at work or at the computer
There are no course requirements or prerequisites. You may want to use a yoga mat or exercise mat, this is optional.
Join yoga and breathwork teacher Alice with these 20-30 minute yoga flows, perfect to help you have some Me Time after a busy day at work.
What does this course include?
This course includes:
– A 20 minute Energising Yoga Class to help you feel good
– A 20 minute ‘De-desking’ Yoga Class to help stretch out tired shoulders after a long day at your desk
– A 30 minute Restorative Yoga Class to help you relax and unwind
– A 30 minute Balancing Yoga Class to cultivate more physical and mental balance
– A 30 minute Grounding Yoga Class to connect to calming, rooting energy
You don’t need any previous yoga experience, or any special equipment – simply show up with your body and your breath, and I’ll guide you through the rest. The classes are designed at an open level, meaning that they can be done by complete beginners or more experienced yoga practitioners. Different options are provided for postures in the yoga class, depending on your experience level and your own personal body.
Please note, this programme is not suitable for pregnant people (take a look at my other courses for a pregnancy-friendly option).
What are the benefits of yoga?
Practising yoga can help to:
– improve sleep
– reduce stress and anxiety
– increase strength, control and endurance of muscles
– release physical tension and achy muscles
– increase body awareness
– feel more connected to your body and mind
If you have any questions about the course, take a look at the preview videos and feel free to get in touch with any questions!
Who this course is for:Busy people looking for some Me Time as a way to break up the day between work and play.