Always On Edge – Not Only LED! v6.4.1
Requirements: Android 7.0+ | File size: 6,1 MB
Keep the Edges lighting always with down to 0% CPU usage, this is an accessory not just an app it is an app you made. Border light works without receiving a notification. in addition to lighting when a notification comes. THIS IS A REMIX between Edge Lighting & Notifications & AOD & Live Wallpaper & Screen Corners Mask but with a lot more options to control.Here is its main features:
App Lighting Method:
• Independent (Default)
• Ambient: If system AOD was on then AOE will light in it, instead of a custom screen (lights only without widgets). but if AOD was off the default method will be used.
• This requires the permission to enable AOE as an accessibility service.
• AOE is indeed helpful especially for deaf people to know what notifications they got.
• This also uses less battery.
When it start?
• Manually, only when I want I open the app.
• Edge Lighting Live Wallpaper for home and lock screen
• Automatic, always anytime I lock screen.
Only when a notification comes:
• and screen is off.
• and screen is on.
• always, off or on.
• clock always, edges when a notification comes.
• only when I put device on charge.
• mixed, clock always, edges 10s every minute.
• only when headset plugged listen music.
• always while screen is on
• when someone calls
• when open recent apps menu
Emoji fall animation:
• If screen is on, can light notifications bar too
• You can add toggle in system notification panel to switch between manual run (disable) / or any other you select (enable).
• For notifications you can select each app and its color and lighting time sperated from others apps.
• Whatever run option you choose, you can, at anytime, press volume down key to terminate the app and never run again until the next device lock .
• You can remove AOE icon from notification bar .
• Option to not run if battery level less than..
• Option to not run if charging.
• Option for home button.
• Option to not run app in between a periode like sleep time..
• Pocket mode, close when in pocket or screen faced down, resume when out (more power).
• SmartUnlock, when device on flat surface and I pick it up, close and open screen (more power).
• Clock and widgets rotate on landscape screen,
How it close?
• Swipe up to close.
• Double tap to close.
• Pocket mode.
More widgets not just edge lighting, with options to:
• invisible music controller by swipe.
Buttons music controller:
• always or only when headset connected.
• clock style.
• clock’s Primary Color.
• clock’s Secondary Color.
• clock size.
• clock date/seconds/language.
• clock face circular background.
Display notifications icons:
• number badge.
• clickable notifications icons.
• icon size.
• in a bar background.
• colored icons.
• Show battery level.
• Dim app screen, adjust brightness (save more power).
Screen Image background:
• Image from gallery.
• Galaxy Light.
• Galaxy Full.
Enable notch support, not for all devices (but automatic and for any device running android Pie):
• notch height.
• notch width.
Edge lighting animation style:
• stable (save more power, use 0% CPU) awesome with colors wave!
Adjust Edge lighting:
• Edges speed.
• Edges thickness.
• Edges color number:
• One color.
• colors waves (try with stable style!)
Adjust Space between Edges:
• without space
Adjust Device Screen corners?
• curved corners
• little curved corners
• regular corners
• adjust manually
• Edge lighting can be enabled/disabled.
• widgets changes its position every X minute.
This app works on any device but it is mainly aimed to devices that has AMOLED screens.
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT