Neil Melanson | Duration: 8h 56m | Video: H264 854×480 | Audio: AAC 44,1 kHz 2ch | 3 GB | Language: English
Neil Melanson is back with BJJ Fanatics to show his entire system for staying safe and generating real grappling offense from the turtle position
• Neil Melanson is one of the best grappling coaches in the world, with a rare mix of Brazilian jiu-jitsu, catch wrestling, MMA ground game, and other grappling disciplines.
• Learn all of the inside secrets behind this key to Neil’s catch wrestling system – and how grapplers of all levels can use them for rapid improvement on the mats.
• Use the turtle position to stay safe and make this potentially dangerous defense into a bulletproof strength with these simple adjustments.
• See how wrestling reversals can get you back on top and into dominant position, including ankle picks, single legs, rolls, peek outs, and more
• Lock up submissions that can finish the fight, including Neil’s devastating double wrist lock kimura series.