Windows 11 is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 11, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2021, and to retail on 8 october, 2021. Windows 11 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
General Info Architecture (For CPU): x64 (64-bit)
Language: English US
File Size: 5,24 GB (Gigabytes)
File Format: ISO (Disc Image File)
MD5 (Hash): 7db03173c7c9d3f8853fbe411d68f6f9
What’s New * Added the latest Windows 11 21H2 Updates from 9.3(March).2022 till 12.4(April).2022: KB5011576 (Replaces KB5010455) | KB5011579 (Replaces KB5012414) | KB5012121 (Replaces KB5010474) | KB5012592 (Replaces KB5011493).
* Updated Security intelligence updates for Windows Defender Antivirus (KB2267602) from “v1.359.1599.0” to “v1.363.225.0”.
* Updated Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform (KB4052623) from “v4.18.2201.10” to “v4.18.2203.5”.
* Updated Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool (KB890830) from “v5.99.19025.1” to “v5.100.19137.2”.
* Updated Microsoft Edge (Chromium) from “v99.0.1150.39” to “v100.0.1185.39”.
* Updated Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable from “v14.31.31103.0” to “v14.32.31326.0”.
* Updated Office 2021 Professional Plus Online Installer from “v2.2.4” to “v2.2.5”.
* Updated Mozilla Firefox from “v98.0.0” to “v99.0.1”.
* Updated K-Lite Codec Pack Full “v16.8.7” to “v16.9.5”.
Windows 11 Updates All the Windows 11 21H2 Updates are included until 12.4(April).2022
1. KB890830 – Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool, version 5.100.19137.2.
2. KB2267602 – Security Intelligence Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus, version 1.363.225.0.
3. KB4052623 – Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform, version 4.18.2203.5.
4. KB4559309 – Microsoft Edge (Chromium), version 100.0.1185.39.
5. KB5007575 – Critical .NET Framework 3.5 Dynamic Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
6. KB5011576 – Setup Dynamic Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
7. KB5011579 – Safe OS Dynamic Update for Windows 11, version 21H2.
8. KB5012121 – Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 11, version 21H2.
9. KB5012592 – Cumulative Update for Windows 11, version 21H2 (OS build 22000.613).
Windows 11 System Requirements Bypasses * This works for clean installs and upgrade scenarios.
1. No TPM (Trusted Platform Module) check.
2. No Secure Boot check.
3. No minimum CPU (Processor) check.
4. No minimum 4GB RAM check.
5. No minimum 64GB Storage check.
* At the upgrade menu you will see the word “Server” instead of “11”, this is normal, it’s part of the trick to bypass all the system requirements.
* If you don’t have a Product Key when doing an upgrade then simply use a generic Product Key from the ISO\Disc file “.\sources\product.ini”.
Windows 11 Runtime Libraries * DirectX End-User Runtime v9.29.1974 (June 2010).
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2002 v7.0.9975.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2003 v7.10.6119.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2005 SP1 v8.0.50727.6229.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 SP1 v9.0.30729.7523.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 SP1 v10.40219.473.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 5 v11.0.61135.400.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 Update 5 v12.0.40664.0.
* Visual C++ Redistributable 2015-2022 v14.32.31326.0.
* Visual Basic Runtime v1.00.
* Visual Basic Runtime v18.104.22.168.
* Visual Basic Runtime v22.214.171.124.
* Visual Basic Runtime v126.96.36.199.
* Visual Basic Runtime v188.8.131.52.
* Visual Basic Runtime v184.108.40.206 (SP6 Update KB2911777, KB2992332).
Pre-Configured Windows 11 Settings * .NET Framework 3.5 = Installed.
* OneDrive Auto Install = Disabled.
* Diagnostic Data Collection = Disabled.
* Show all File Extensions = On.
* Show hidden files, folders and drives = On.
* Taskbar items: Search, Widgets, Chat = Off.
* Bing Web Search in Start Menu = Disabled.
* File Progress Dialog = Detailed.
* Windows Theme Color = Storm.
* Windows Theme Accent Color = On.
* Default Browser = Firefox.
* Default Media Player = Media Player Classic.
* Default File Archiver = 7-Zip.
Additional Applications * Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus (Online Installer v2.2.5).
* 7-Zip v21.07-beta (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* Mozilla Firefox v99.0.1 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* K-Lite Codec Pack Full v16.9.5 (With a few Pre-Configured Settings).
* OpenHashTab v3.0.1 – Setup System.
Includes 16 Windows 11 Editions (“Enterprise” has the most Features)
Windows 11 Home Single Language
Windows 11 Home
Windows 11 Home N
Windows 11 Pro
Windows 11 Pro N
Windows 11 Pro Education
Windows 11 Pro Education N
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Pro for Workstations N
Windows 11 Education
Windows 11 Education N
Windows 11 Enterprise
Windows 11 Enterprise N
Windows 11 Enterprise multi-session
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise
Windows 10 Team
* The MUL version includes all (38) complete Windows 10 Language Packs (Setup, WinRE, OnDemand): ar-SA, bg-BG, cs-CZ, da-DK, de-DE, el-GR, en-GB, en-US, es-ES, es-MX, et-EE, fi-FI, fr-CA, fr-FR, he-IL, hr-HR, hu-HU, it-IT, ja-JP, ko-KR, lt-LT, lv-LV, nb-NO, nl-NL, pl-PL, pt-BR, pt-PT, ro-RO, ru-RU, sk-SK, sl-SL, sr-LATN-RS, sv-SE, th-TH, tr-TR, uk-UA, zh-CN, zh-TW.
* All the Windows 11 Language Packs can be downloaded directly over the Windows 11 Language Settings Menu.
* This Windows 11 was never in AuditMode and was compiled with the DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool based on the Windows 11 22000.1 en-US x64 source.
* All the included extras can be modified or removed in the ISO\Disc folder “.\sources\$OEM$” (By deleting the $OEM$ folder, only the KB* updates are integrated, except for update #1 and #4).
* A Windows 11 Activator is not included, but a Text file is placed on the Desktop with a direct download link to a working Activator.
* System Requirements (Minimum|Recommended): 1|2 GigaHertz x64 Processor with 2 Cores, 4|6 GigaBytes of RAM, DirectX 12 Graphics card, 32|128 GigaByte of free Hard Disk storage.