Author 101 The Insider s Guide to Publishing From Proposal to Bestseller Frishman Rick Spizman Robyn
epub | 337.21 KB | English | Isbn: 1732379947 | Author: Frishman, Rick, Spizman, Robyn, Spizman, Robyn | Year: 2020
Are you worried the only things you’ll see in Florence are the massive crowds? Discover how to avoid the long lines and enjoy the city’s best-kept secrets.
If you fear wasting time waiting in long lines with hordes of tourists and are overwhelmed by the number of attractions in Florence, if you’re struggling to fit in the top sights on your incredible vacation, this is the book for you. Best-selling Italy travel author and boutique tour guide Corinna Cooke has spent a lifetime studying the city’s every secret. Now she shares her expert advice for exploring the cultural wonders of this amazing destination so you can avoid the jam-packed masses and soak up each stress-free moment.
Glam Italia! 101 Fabulous Things To Do In Florence: Insider Secrets To The Renaissance City is the ultimate guide to uncovering the real story of this fascinating historical icon. Catering to every possible desire, from uncrowded walks through the lives of Dante and Michelangelo to the author’s favorite restaurants and specialty stores, you’ll be immersed in the city’s breathtaking heart and soul. See the hidden facets of Florence missed by so many and be invigorated by one of the world’s most beautiful locales.
In Glam Italia! 101 Fabulous Things To Do In Florence, you’ll discover:
– Clear strategies for enjoying the big sights without the anxiety of long wait-times
– Little known locations and the juicy stories behind them that bring the city to life
– Palaces, piazzas, museums, and churches off the beaten track that exude Florentine culture
– The best markets, shops, restaurants, and fascinating places you simply must sample
– A “What’s Nearby?” section for every site to help you maximize your time, tips to fit everything into your day, and much, much more!
Glam Italia! 101 Fabulous Things To Do In Florence is the third exhilarating book in the Glam Italia! How To Travel Italy series. If you like genuine history, passionate guides, and being an in-the-know visitor, then you’ll love Corinna Cooke’s eye-opening resource.
Category:Travel Tips, Travel Shopping, Rail Travel